Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Subject Binders

I have four binders, one for each subject (the 5th one in the photo is my planning binder). This is one way to keep all of the word wall words, worksheets (keys) and activities in one place.

the spine of the binders
In the binders, I have large manila envelopes that have a 3 inch strip of contact paper at the top and hole punched.
envelope with a 3 inch strip of contact paper attached at the top
On the contact paper I wrote the lesson number in the text book (1-2 is chapter 1 lesson 2), the title of the lesson, the standards that are covered, and the vocabulary words used in the lesson. 
the final look of the envelope
Inside the envelope I have the vocabulary words for the word wall. Behind the envelope I have any worksheets (and keys) or activities that would be used during the lesson/standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment