Tuesday, July 9, 2013

To Do List

It is funny how long my to do list is getting the closer I get to school. :-)

Projects to Work on:
  • PowerPoints for science and social studies
  • paint clothes pins for the wall
  • paint popsicle sticks for word sorts
  • recover the two one chair for the library
  • design my student data binders
  • make a welcome letter
  • update school website
  • update my class website
  • make bookmarks
  • print standards (cut and laminate) for EQ/LO/Standards board (ELA, math, science, and social studies)
  • print, cut, and laminate word wall words (ELA, math, science, and social studies)
  • find material for a bulletin board
  • make a stand for my chart paper
  • cover my door
  • put up student work display place in the hall
  • make an owl bean bag for library center
  • make sub binder
  • make a chart for "How do I get Home?"
  • make a birthday chart

Odds and Ends To Do List:
  • unpack room
  • design room arrangement
  • make first weeks copies
  • go through and weed out books in library
  • find bright colored and white card stock
  • plan a big research project for the 1st 9wks
  • plan the class novel for the 1st 9wks
  • print out Daily 5/CAFE posters (and laminate them)


No comments:

Post a Comment